Ousedale School is, once again, celebrating the tremendous achievement of its students at A Level. This summer has seen a record 60% of A Level exam entries being awarded an A* - B grade and 35% A* or A.
Some of the notable achievements:
- Drew Farr was the school’s top performer, achieving 4 A*, and an A grade at A Level. Drew is taking a year off before applying to University
- Tyler Mitchell, 2A*s and 2 As, is going to read Maths
- Martha Haslam, 1 A* and 2 As and James Winship, 2A*s and 2 As, have both gained a place at Oxford University. Martha is studying Biological Sciences and James is doing PPE
- Head Boy Vlad Ternovyi, 2 A*s and 2 As, is going to London School of Economics
- Head Girl: Olivia Garrod is going to Loughborough to study Psychology
- A special mention must be made of the 17 Health & Social Care students who all achieved a Distinction * grade.
Many students have secured places at top Russell Group Universities such as Warwick, UCL, Birmingham and Leeds.
We are delighted that the students have performed so well and can now pursue their chosen courses and career paths in the future. The results are testament to the hard work, dedication and belief shown by the students, with the support of the teaching staff, across the past two years of their studies.